2littleNeers

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Zi-Zi Fun w/ Big O!!

Hmmm...I think you got some bugs in your hair,buddy!!
Oh!!don't worry about it!!I think you'll be ok
O:Can I give some advice on that?It's a very common problem!! Z:UUMM..I'm really not too worried about it,really!!But,I really like these Gap socks!!
Z:Alright,buddy!!that's just about enough!!Am I going to have to teach you a lesson?
Z:I'll rip your Cruisers offf!!Don't make me do it!!I Will!!
Here's the Collins Family(Auntie Trish,Uncle Jeremy,Zion)w/ Avie and Owen!!

Auntie T w/ me and the kids!!
O:Wow!!That head is something else!!
O;Hmm..let's see how it tastes!! Z;Back off!I just ate some sweet potatoes and these cargo pants are really tight right now!!I think my onesie just popped open!!
O:I just love my cousin!! Z:Yeah,well,could you not show so much affection!!

Hey!!,Everyone!!We just wanted to share some cute pics of Owen w/Cousin Zion!!Zion is my sister Tricia and brother in law Jeremy's baby.He is almost exactly to the date one year younger than Owen.Owen calls him "Zi-Zi!!He loves him to death(literally)It is kind of a fatal attraction at this point!!!Guess little O is venting off some steam from his rough year and half of fatal attraction love fom Avie!!He means well,though!!He's just so rough w/ him now.Zion takes it well, though, and won't be long before he's able to hold his own.Zion will be one at end of July and Owen turns 2 on August 15th!!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger zibaby said...

Oh!! Stop!! I'm in tears laughing!
I forgot all about those pictures.
Those are so great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home